Last updated on May 9, 2016
- Ongoing Membership. Your Paleo Restart Membership, will continue on an ongoing basis unless and until you cancel your membership or Paleo Leap, LLC terminates it. No ongoing or recurring payments will be required to you and the initial purchase price of the product is the only payment needed to have access to Paleo Restart.
- Membership Termination. Paleo Leap, LLC reserves the right to terminate your account, with or without cause, and with or without prior notice, at any time. If Paleo Leap, LLC decides to terminate your account, you will be refunded the amount of your purchase.
- You may cancel your Paleo Restart Membership at any time by contacting us. However, please note that you have a maximum of 60 days from the date of purchase to request a refund for the product. You can still close your account after the 60-day refund period, but no refund will be issued.
- The membership may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources or email content. You acknowledge and agree that Paleo Leap, LLC is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any information, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
Modification of the Service
You acknowledge and agree that the membership may change from time to time without prior notice to You.
- Changes include, without limitation security patches, added or removed functionality, and other enhancements or restrictions.
- Paleo Leap, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of parts the service.
Use of the Service
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time you register to use the service.
- You are responsible for the security of your password and for any use of your account.
- Your use of the service must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- You agree to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the service.
- You may not allow multiple people outside your immediate family to use the same account or otherwise access the service in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees.
Credit Card Safety
- When you subscribe to Paleo Restart, your credit card data is not transmitted through nor stored on our systems. Instead, we depend on ClickBank for payment processing. Clickbank is an online retailer dedicated to this task and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification available. ClickBank's security information are available online.
Website security and passwords
- All access to the Paleo Restart website is restricted to HTTPS encrypted connections. User passwords are secured with the bcrypt password hashing function. They are never stored in the database in plaintext and are not readable by staff. Passwords do provide access to the Paleo Restart website, however, and it is the responsibility of the end user to protect his/her password with care.
Access to your data
- No Paleo Leap, LLC employee or third-party contractor will access your personal data unless required for support reasons. In cases where staff or a third-party contractor must access your data in order to perform support, we will get your explicit consent each time, except when responding to a critical security issue or suspected abuse. When working a support issue we do our best to respect your privacy as much as possible, we only access the minimum data needed to resolve your issue. Finally, it’s worth noting that Paleo Leap staff and number of independent contractor workers are quite small, limiting the number of individuals who would provide you support.
Ideas and Feedback
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the membership, including but not limited to ideas about improving the membership or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, You agree that your disclosure is unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Paleo Leap, LLC under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
Limitations on Liability
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID TO UTILIZE THE SERVICE OR (B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING UNDER OR THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR ANY BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DEATH OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, WHETHER ON-LINE OR OFF-LINE, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST INCOME, LOST DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, OR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Paleo Leap, LLC, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to (a) Your breach of the Terms, (b) Your use of the Service, or (c) Your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Paleo Leap, LLC will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
General Legal Terms
If any part of the Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
The failure of Paleo Leap, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
You agree that if Paleo Leap, LLC does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these terms (or which Paleo Leap, LLC has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Paleo Leap, LLC’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Paleo Leap, LLC.
Paleo Leap, LLC shall not be liable for failing or delaying performance of its obligations resulting from any condition beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, governmental action, acts of terrorism, earthquake, fire, flood or other acts of God, labor conditions, power failures, and Internet disturbances.
We may assign this contract at any time to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity.
Have a question or concern? Please contact us here.
This document is an adaptation of the Baremetrics Terms of Service, which is in turn an adaptation of the Heroku Terms of Service, which is in turn an adaptation of the Google App Engine Terms of Service. The original work has been modified with permission under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Neither Baremetrics, Inc., Heroku, Inc. nor Google, Inc. is connected with nor do they sponsor or endorse Paleo Restart or its use of the work.
You’re welcome to adapt and use this document for your own needs. If you make an improvement, we’d appreciate it if You would let us know so we can consider improving our own document.